Strategy and Investment Management
Tiger Hill provides advisory services to governments, investment firms, strategic holding companies and their portfolio assets in the following areas:
- Strategy formulation: corporate strategy, growth/diversification, asset allocation, and investment strategy.
- Investment assessment: investment screening, target identification, commercial due-diligence.
- Asset management: corporate governance, target-setting and KPIs, portfolio valuation and analysis, asset management methodologies and asset transformation/turnaround.
- Capital advisory: capital structuring and capital-raising strategy.
- Fund-raising: Equity and debt-raising conducted through our global network of partner firms.
- Organizational development: Leadership team effectiveness, talent, incentives, performance management.
Recent Client Engagements
- Advised a Central Asian Sovereign Wealth Fund on transforming their capabilities in investment, building new businesses and asset management.
- Advised an Asian government on its agricultural strategy to drive increased sales of branded, high-margin foods.
- Developed a post-acquisition value creation framework and tool-kit for a leading PE Buyout firm.
- Developed a rejuvenation and growth strategy for an Italian family-owned industrial group.
- Built a turnaround plan for one of the largest UK gas storage companies.