Real Estate & Infrastructure
Tiger Hill Capital provides Real Estate and Infrastructure advisory services to large institutional investors and developers. Our services include:
- Investment strategy and structure
- Equity and debt
- Project finance
- Corporate finance/ M&A/ commercial due diligence
- Proprietary sourcing
We are able to support clients on a wide range of asset classes:
- Real estate: commercial, retail, residential and hospitality
- Social infrastructure: Healthcare, universities, student accommodation
- Transportation: roads rail, airports, ports, and logistics hubs
- Energy: power generation (renewable and conventional) and hydrocarbon mid-stream
- Communications: satellite, cable
- Industrial developments and utilities
Through our broad network of partners and affiliates, we are active in most major developed and emerging markets.
Recent Client Engagements
- Developed and implemented a strategic program for a Top 3 global real estate firm to diversify into infrastructure. Program included strategy formulation, service offering design, and intensive business development.
- Advising a $10Bn PE firm on diversifying into Real Estate by developing investment themes & capital-raising strategy.
Explore Our Other Sectors